Participatory Management: Your Key to Business Success
recorded July 2018
Do you love your company and want to keep it strong? Now is the time for these important questions:
- How can we engage employees in creating an even better company?
- How does participatory management bring out the best in everybody?
- Why do so many people hate their bosses? How can managers and supervisors stop generating resentment and start providing the right balance of freedom, accountability, and support?
- Could we be a better business if employees took ownership, either mentally or literally?
Join Project Equity and leaders from prominent employee-owned companies to learn practical ways that participatory management builds powerful employee engagement.
- Denise Hernández, Vice President of Operations at Cooperative Home Care Associates, will share how CHCA uses the Coaching Approach to support, improve and enhance communication skills and relationships throughout its 2300 person workforce.
- Blake Jones, Co-founder of Namaste Solar, will discuss the “Big Picture Meetings” and participatory decision-making at this employee-owned cooperative with 175 people and offices in three states.
- Linshuang Lu, Principal at Praxis Consulting Group, will explain how to integrate and align your leadership and management practices with creating an ownership culture.
- Hilary Abell, Co-founder of Project Equity, will introduce our latest publication, Participatory Management: an overview and case study of high-involvement cultures at work, and the tools and challenges in implementing participatory management.
View more webinars
Attract and retain the best talent with employee ownership
recorded June 26, 2019
Sell Your Business with Employee Ownership
recorded June 18, 2019
recorded July 2018
Worker Transitions vs. Roll-ups
recorded August 2017
Impact Investing in Worker Cooperatives, How to get involved
recorded April 2017
Succession Planning: How to Engage Purchasing Coop Members in Their Future
recorded March 2017
Succession Planning for Purchasing Coops and their Members
recorded December 2016
Creative Sources of Capital for your Cooperative
recorded September 2016
The Cooperative Growth Ecosystem
recorded January 2016
Why Worker Coop Conversions and Ownership Make Sense Now
recorded October 2015
Succession Planning, Opportunities and Benefits of Employee Ownership
recorded August 2015
Scaling the Development of Worker-Owned Cooperatives
recorded July 2015
Converting Businesses to Worker Cooperatives
recorded April 2015
Blueprint for Increasing Worker Ownership in Low Income Communities
recorded March 2015