Your support will keep local businesses thriving into the next generation
When you donate to Project Equity, you:
- Strengthen our local and regional economies through employee ownership
- Provide hands-on technical support and training to worker owners
- Keep good local jobs and put ownership in the hands of the employees
Choose from two easy ways to donate:
1. Complete the form below to donate with your credit or debit card.
2. Make a check payable to “Trust for Conservation Innovation” with a note in the memo, “For Project Equity” and mail to:
Project Equity c/o Trust for Conservation
405 14th Street, Suite 164, Oakland, CA 94612.
Project Equity operates as a project of the Trust for Conservation Innovation, a U.S. tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.